Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I just LOVE Gold Canyon Candles!!!  I think my favourites are the TEALIGHTS & VOTIVES!  I can put them wherever I want all over the house.  I like to have little candles all over the place, they make for such a great ambiance.  I love to have them going during movies, when I want it dark, but not TOO dark.  And of course they smell great!  I have a sister that does not do well with scents, and I know many of you out there are probably the same, often times you get headaches from certain scents, some of the best I've found are ones you might find while cooking....like the VANILLA CUPCAKE tealights.
These tealights hardly smell at all, but do have a light scent, delicious!

And Gold Canyon Candles also have UNSCENTED TEALIGHTS for those sensitive to smells.


No comments:

Post a Comment